Terms and Conditions
Born2Shop 2014 Limited are proud to be associated with DPS, New Zealands largest and most preferred payment gateway provider. Born2Shop 2014 Limited do not collect or store any credit card information. This information is all processed by DPS. When making a purchase you will be directed to a secure webpage hosted by DPS to enter your payment details. The DPS hosted payments page is secured using SSL.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a method of ensuring that information submitted through your Web site is secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorized users. When a site offers an SSL-secured form, the information submitted via that form (typically credit card information) is encrypted using a special certificate key and then decrypted with another key after it has been transmitted. When users access a site secured with SSL using their browser, a symbol displays in their browser windows indicating that the site is secure.
All pricing shown is in New Zealand Dollars. GST (Goods and Services Tax) at 15% is included within the price. Payments from customers outside of New Zealand are required to pay by Credit Card in New Zealand Dollars. We do not accept any other currency. Your credit card issuer may apply charges for currency conversion. Born2Shop 2014 Limited will not cover the cost of these charges or accept responsibility for any currency conversion charges.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. Please note, your card information is not disclosed to any other party. Goods will only be dispatched once full payment has been received and funds have been cleared – this may take up to two days with Visa and Mastercard. The name that will appear on your statement will be Born2shop 2014 Limited .
All purchases within New Zealand are delivered freight free. We will provide a door to door service and require a signature upon delivery. Track and Trace is standard for all packages. We do not delivery to PO Boxes – only physical addresses. All packages are targeted for delivery between three to six working days.
We do not delivery to overseas destinations. A physical address in New Zealand is required for delivery.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the items you have ordered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the reason for your dissatisfaction. If you return your order to us within five days of receiving the order, with goods unused and in their original packaging, we will be happy to exchange the goods for other items.
Born2shop.co.nz will not cover you or reimburse or credit you for the cost of freight in relation to returning the item. We do not refund money. We are happy to exchange for goods to the same value as the original item/items.
We only provide free freight with the original purchase. If the customer wishes to return his/her purchase for a different colour/size/product then the customer is required to cover the freight with the exchanged item.
- We will not refund your return freight costs.
- We will only accept goods returned with prior notification through correspondence with our sales department at email@example.com
- We will not accept any goods that have been worn, used, have their labels removed, resized, engraved, altered or damaged.
- We can only accept items returned if they are within their original packaging.
- The original invoice must accompany the returned item.
- We will not accept returns from countries outside New Zealand.
- All returned goods must be sent to Born2Shop 2014 Limited at the following address: Born2Shop 2014 Limited, PO Box 1327, Pukekohe, South Auckland, New Zealand.
- There is no return or exchange for sale items.
- Shipping and/or delivery charges will not be refunded, reimbursed or credited with returned items. The customer is to cover the cost of freight with sending out the replacement item / items.
- Born2Shop 2014 Limited will not accept returns for any non-faulty item that has been worn, and/or tags removed.
- Born2Shop 2014 Limited does not accept returns due to normal wear and tear on used items.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be willing to accept the item for return or exchange if you do not contact us via email within ten days of receiving your goods.
- Born2Shop 2014 Limited will not accept for return, replacement or credit any costume jewellery item where crystals have been removed or dislodged ten days past the date of sale confirmation.
We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
In the event of an exchange, items are subject to product availability. The customer will incur any shipping costs for returning items to be exchanged. We can only exchange an item for a different style, and colour subject to our stock availability. All exchange enquiries can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with EXCHANGE in your subject heading. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received (within ten days) and undergone a quality control check back at head office. Please be aware that you will incur an additional freight charge for the delivery of the replacement item.
- At the shopping cart, please indicate the gift voucher amount you require, and the contact name and address of the person who is to receive the gift voucher.
- Don’t forget to enter in the special instructions section, your personalised message to the recipient.
- All gift vouchers will be sent to the redeemer with a lovely personalised Born2shop 2014 Limited gift card. These can be viewed under the gift wrapping section.
- All Born2shop 2014 Limited vouchers must be redeemed in full within six months of issue, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Born2shop 2014 Limited voucher must be redeemed by the person whom the voucher was issued to, at the shopping cart.
- All Born2shop 2014 Limited vouchers must be redeemed in one transaction only, no refunds will be made. There will be no balances left remaining.
- If you need to spend more than the value of the voucher (which already includes freight) you can top up the payment with any of our usual payment methods.
- The person redeeming this voucher will not be entitled to receive the 10% loyalty discount, as this has already been redeemed by the purchaser of this voucher.
New Zealand Law
Any goods supplied or sold by Born2Shop 2014 Limited, are sold or supplied under contract of New Zealand Law. The Laws of sale and contract by any other country do not apply.
The personal information supplied to Born2Shop 2014 Limited will be stored by Born2Shop 2014 Limited on a secure server. All information is encrypted whilst in transit. Born2Shop 2014 Limited will not share your personal information with any other third party. Whilst all care is taken to offer a secure system we cannot provide a 100% guaranteed secure system. Please note, the information you provide is provided at your own risk.